Self delusion is my optimism

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Darn it,i think i'm growing fatter!I never fail to feel this way during the holidays,somehow the sitting around and just basically the high levels of inactivity are major contributing factors.The holidays just don't seem the same as before,it feels like im incarcerated instead of being free.And i'm sinking into mild depression i think,every now and then i'd be reminded of all the work that's waiting to be done and all the torturous hours i have to fork out.And i can't even sleep or do stuff without feeling guilty,which is really a reflection of how screwed up life is for me now.Even going to the gym to work out eats at my conscience,probably because it's almost my second home now judging from the hours i spend there.

Right now i'm actually contemplating on whether or not i should lug my work over to Genting this friday,which is really an irony.The theory behind that,is that since the cousins i'm closer to couldn't make it for the trip,i would most probably be left lonely.And since i'll have time to burn,why not study there right?Darn,my life is seriously sad,i think.I never actually used to advocate mugging,but right now,i'm a changed man.Changed in the mentality,but somehow mentality doesn't equate to actions.Alright before you peeps gimme the -_- look for this pointless post,i'm gonna end it off with a quote i saw that i can really relate to right now,

No one dies a virgin, Life screws us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home